Disclaimer Motorola Repairing
Please read this disclaimer before you use our website. Using our website directly implies that you accept our terms of disclaim.
- All information provided by the Motorola Repairing on www.motorolarepairing.uk regarding various products, offers, technical information and services are for general purpose and is subjected to change without prior notice.
- The information and content displayed on this website does not constitute any advice or liability to the visitor/customer to be abide with us or vice a versa.
- We try to give the information and content that is accurate and true as on the date of writing; however, Motorola Repairing takes no responsibility and assurance for errors, inaccuracies, misprints, omissions, out-of-date information or applicability of any of the contents.
- We disclaim the information displayed on the www.motorolarepairing.uk which may include the textual content, images, names, warranties about the completeness and other information presented on the website.
- Any action taken by the visitor on the basis of the information, that one finds on the www.motorolarepairing.uk is completely taken at your own risk.
- Any claim or request for change of content, image or data will not be made until and unless reasonable explanation is made to www.motorolarepairing.uk and it depends on our discretion completely, to consider such claims/requests or not.
- No other claims in any form will be entertained as after we clearly disclose the fact to be not claiming any information, brand names or images used on the website. We will only remove / change what ever is reasonable objectionable for any visitor or owner of the said content of any form.
- We hereby declare that we are not liable for any kind of losses or damages in connection with the website use.
- Additionally, www.motorolarepairing.uk hereby exclude the liability for any type of claims, damages, demands or losses with regard to any information or content present on the website. Any and everything on display on our website is upon availability which includes domain name which after we paying for it legally belongs to us. Any one challenging or harming the reputation to something which we legally own will be dealt in accordance.
We do not claim that we are a part of or in collaboration or own or are partners or working directly for or claim to be official owners or connected with the companies or brands we deal products of to repair or any process done. We use the name of company or brands only to refer the said device it is named after in order to be specific for a user of it enabling them to know we can repair the said device belonging to that brand.
All the images and logos used belong to their respective owners and we do not claim any ownership upon them and do not claim to be a part or associate or represent any other company apart from our own EPNC company in Manchester.
Anything found to be objectional will be removed immediately with proper justification and approach.